Discover Scuba Diving on the Gold Coast
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. Gold Coast where Tropical and Temperate Fish life meet! See: Large schools of Fish, Nudibranchs and other Critters including occasional Dolphins & Turtles. Enjoy the calmer waters of the Gold Coast Seaway.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a Dive2go PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathes underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
What do you need to try the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience?
- No previous scuba experience necessary
- Need to be able to swim 200m non stop
- Some medical conditions will prevent you from diving
(participants over 45 or who exceed a BMI requirement or have pre-existing medical conditions will require a dive medical prior to entering the water. Medical cost is not included in advertised prices)
- Towel, sunscreen & bathers (swimmers)